- Details about DL86-VD5 (Dry mica tape)
Dry mica tape is made of mica paper and reinforcements bonded with small amount of epoxy resin.
It has good resin impregnation properties, and most suited to building an insulation system by Vacuum Pressure Impregnation (VPI) method for high-voltage coils.
- Details about DG86-TP1 (Prepreg mica tape)
Prepreg mica tape is made of mica paper and glass cloths bonded with epoxy resin.
Its main feature is that epoxy resin is semi-cured (B stage), and it allows for building an insulation system just by heat press after winding the coil.
- (1) Dry mica tape has excellent impregnation properties.
- (2) Prepreg mica tape can be integrated by just using heat press.
- (3) Highly flexible and easy to wind, which provides good fitting to coils.
- (4) Excellent electrical insulation properties including corona resistance.
- (5) Excellent heat resistance, which also allows for use in high heat resistance classification (former F class and H class, etc.).
- (1) Insulation for various types of high-voltage coils in power generators, electrical motors, or rotary appliances
- (2) Insulation between slot cells and coils
- (3) Insulation between layers of high-voltage equipment
- Composition and standard dimensions of DL86-VD5 (dry mica tape)
DL86-VD5 Mica Mica paper based on uncalcined muscovite Binder Bisphenol A type epoxy resin (without curing catalyst) Reinforcement Polyester film (thickness 0.0025 mm) Standard dimensions Thickness (mm) 0.065 Width (mm) 7< Length (m) 600
- Properties of DL86-VD5 (dry mica tape)
Properties Product weight g/m2 100 Mica content % 60 Binder content % 6 Tensile strength N/15 wide 70 Dielectric breakdown voltage kV 8
*Measured in compliance with JIS C 2116.
*The above values are examples from tests, and are not guaranteed values.
- Composition and standard dimensions of DG86-TP1 (prepreg mica tape)
DG86-TP1 Mica Mica paper based on uncalcined muscovite Binder Epoxy Reinforcement Glass cloth Standard dimensions Thickness (mm) 0.18 Width (mm) 10 or more Length (m) Length 30 or 50 (Negotiable)
- Properties of DG86-TP1 (prepreg mica tape)
Properties Nominal thickness mm 0.18 Tensile strength N/10 mm
89 Binder content wt% 50 or less Dielectric breakdown voltage kV 6.0
* Measured in compliance with JIS C 2116.
* The above values are examples from tests, and are not guaranteed values.