Flexible sheet is made by combining mica paper with silicone adhesive. It is flexible even in normal temperature, and can be deformed without heating.
In addition, this product has obtained UL94 V-0 (D680, D680A), UL94-5VA (D680), and can be utilized as fire spread prevention sheet. It can be easily fixed with double-stick tape.
- (1) It has excellent heat insulation and sealing properties, showing high electrical insulation.
- (2) Excellent resistance to heat.
- (3) Highly flexible in normal temperature, and can be deformed into a custom shape.
- (1) Heat insulation of inner walls in hair dryers, etc.
- (2) Separator for fire-resistant materials
- (3) Slot insulation and insulation between coil layers
- (4) Field insulation
- (5) Gaskets, packing, and gland sheets
- (6) Fire spread prevention sheets
Composition and standard dimensions
|Mica||Mica paper based on uncalcined muscovite||Mica paper based on phlogopite|
|Standard thickness (mm)||0.15 to 0.50|
|Width × length (mm)||560 × 1000|
|Apparent density||kg/m3||1.9×103||2.1 × 103|
|Loss of mass by heating (550℃× 2 hr)||wt%||2.37||2.38|
|Tensile strength||N/10 mm wide
|Insulation resistance||MΩ||2000 or more||2000 or more|
|Dielectric breakdown strength||kV/mm||37||42|
|Comparative tracking index (CTI)||GPa||22||14|
*Measured in compliance with JIS C 2116 and JIS K 6911.
*The above values are examples from tests, and are not guaranteed values.